Southminster has several methods to help keep members, visitors and friends up to date on what's happening in our church community.
The Church Calendar lists all church meetings, classes and events. It is available online at SPC’s website at /calendar To place an event on the calendar, send an email to email@example.com and provide the name of your event, date, time, location and contact person with phone number and email address. After confirmation you can publicize your event using eNews and SPAN.
eNews provides members with a weekly listing of upcoming events and short articles. SPAN serves as Southminster's newsletter, providing readers with news and insight into the mission of the church. While many of the articles are written by the Southminster staff, other content comes from members and regular attenders.
If you are submitting an event or article to be published, we ask that you keep in mind the following guidelines for eNews and SPAN:
- For Events provide, date, time and location. Describe What might a person attending expect to happen. Provide a contact name and email for the event.
- eNews Articles should be kept brief and concise. Provide a clear call to action for the reader.
- Events and Articles should relate to an official ministry or be supported by a commission of Southminster Presbyterian Church
- Only Session approved solicitations for monetary donations or funds are allowed
- Southminster eNews/SPAN editor reserve the right to edit all information for clarity, grammar and length.
Leslie McKenna, eNews and SPAN Editor firstname.lastname@example.org